Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project 365 - Day 33: A Cappuccino Cake



Imagine a cake without a birthday.

Imagine a birthday without a cake.

See the difference.

A cake doesn't need any special occasion. Where as a special occasion always requires a cake.

Yesterday was BIL's birthday. Am the baker in the family so I made him the cappuccino cake.

It was finger licking good.

FYI, a cappuccino cake doesn't contain actual cappuccino. I know. I was also shocked when I made it. The horror.

On a side note, am totally lost as to what to bake for my daughter's second birthday on the 12th of February. A chocolate cake or a red velvet or a cheesecake or even a fondant cake? Now you see why being a baker requires making lots of decisions...


2 comments:

  1. chocolate is always a winner with kiddies, but the red velvet will also get their attention! happy baking :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I guess I will end up with baking two cakes just because am such an indecisive person :)

      Delete