Saturday, December 29, 2012

Best selling books for 2012 (Amazon list) + What i'll be reading for January 2013




No mouth watering photos for this post. Sorry.

There is a little something many of you may not know about me. Am a bookworm. I think i've been one since a very long time. If you are also a bookworm like me, than you'll appreciate this list of the  20 bestseller book for 2012 according to Amazon.

Why  am publishing this list? Because i find it much more fun to make a list of books i want to read rather than just wondering in the world of books searching of whats worth reading. Translation: am a planner and i like to plan all things in advance. 


Usually am buying the books as ebook formats. I find it easier to read this way as the books will always be with me wherever I go. More time to read. My inner bookworm is very happy with this arrangement.

Reading & baking are my escape from the hectic life through at me everyday. That's why I set a goal of reading one book per month. Am not satisfied with it, but that is better than doing no reading at all.

Anyway, enough talking, check the list below.
Am currently reading Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife. This book is so profound & inspiring that sometimes i feel its hard to quit reading it and get some sleep. Personally, being a Muslim, I already believe in God, Heaven and that death is not the end of the journey, however, the book itself is a good read not to recapture lost faith per su, but to actually read about the near death experience of Dr. Eben Alexander. I don't usually like to jump into fads, or read books just because they are trendy, but this one is seriously worth the read.

Once am done with this book i plan to read Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail. I've read great things about this book. I hope its up to my expectations. Its worth noting that this book was featured in Opera's book club 2.0. If its good enough for Opera, its good enough for me.

Are you a book worm? Do you love reading books? What's on your reading list for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment